- Series 7, General Securities Representative (FINRA)
- Series 66, Uniform Combined State Law (FINRA)
- Variable Life & Annuity Insurance Resident Producer (Maryland Insurance Administration)
- Life & Health Insurance Resident Producer (Maryland Insurance Administration)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- FedSmart Government Employee Benefits Financial Adviser Training Program
Jim joined Foundation Financial Advisors in 2017 as a Registered Senior Client Service Associate and works with clients of John Bacci. He has been in the financial services industry since 2006 in various roles associated with financial planning, portfolio monitoring, and client service. Jim passed the Certified Financial Planner exam in March 2018 and is now directing client financial planning services.
Jim graduated with a BA in 2006 from the University of Maryland, College Park. He immediately started in the financial services industry and his passion for helping people navigate the journey toward financial freedom and the love of different markets has grown ever since.
Jim is married with three children and lives in Columbia, Maryland. When he isn’t busy running his boys to lacrosse practices and games, he enjoys down time fishing, playing golf, and spending time at local parks with his family.